Here are some charts showing the distribution if there were only 100 people in the world. Some things to note:
- I wonder why French isn’t listed?
- What small minority we are in the USA 5%
- What a minority us older people over 65 are
- Only 7 would have a college education, surprising
- Almost evenly split between urban and rural dwellers
- A big majority, 78, have electricity
- 75 have cell phones!
- Almost half (48) live on <$2 USD/day
- 33 christians and 22 muslims, surprising, what about jews?